1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Becoming Jasmine

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't think bad days make a bad life.. :) it is a bad life if every single choice is bad.. Now, that is not possible.. :)
    You are on NoFap ;) ❤️
    May 31, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    So time to collect some good day ;)
    May 31, 2020
  3. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    ......., maybe, but I doubt it. It seems more like people are selected for good or bad lives at some point by some higher power. Nobody I know who has a good life makes good or moral choices.
    May 31, 2020
  4. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    It’s a fair point though.
    May 31, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You mean difficult.. Right?
    Good and bad is about choices..
    Jun 1, 2020
  6. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    No, I meant bad. Difficult would mean that it’s harder to achieve things. Bad means that very unpleasant things happen with nothing good happening to make up for them. I know people who are horrible and make awful choices, but they still get to live happy lives because they never see any consequences.
    Jun 1, 2020
  7. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    I appreciate what you’re saying, but awful things happen to people regardless of the choices they make. Some people are just selected to suffer it seems.
    Jun 1, 2020
    Win_for_life, fg4795 and ....... like this.
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are right.. :) awful things happen.. I am an optimistic person to the end.. So, I hope you get your fair share of good days soon! :)
    Jun 1, 2020
  9. Becoming Jasmine
    Becoming Jasmine
    Thanks. I appreciate you saying that. I’m not a very optimistic person myself. There’s always some random chance good things will happen though.
    Jun 1, 2020
    Win_for_life and ....... like this.
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The moment you accept that your life was and will be bad is the day you start having a bad life.
    Jul 13, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No. You are wrong. At least that's what I believe. The best of us can fall the hardest. The worst of us can become a heroic figure for others. A dropout-case can become the best and the best can become a drug addict. Everyone is one bad choice away of creating a miserable life. All of us can ruin it with one bad choice... and that's okay. We can't control everything, but we can do our best.
    Jul 13, 2020
  12. kropo82
    kropo82
    I think that good and bad are not opposites; one can always detect bad motives in good acts, but the opposite is not true. Perhaps instead of concentrating on good and bad concentrate on enjoying the work involved in getting better
    Aug 3, 2020