Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Ghabbbyyyy
    Ghabbbyyyy
    Hi, It is my pleasure :) I was really intrigued by your daily posts and just had to follow u. I look forward to starting a wonderful friendship with u. I am doing well thanks for asking, bit upset that i recently broke my 40 day streak but i cannot always stay sulking on the past. I am now more determined to overcome this. I hope you are well yourself, and pray your loneliness diminishes :)
    Jun 1, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wow, just woke up and read this, you’re so kind! :) Then we have followed each other for the same reason, as we’ll as I find your posts very inspiring. As do I! To the start of a lovely friendship then! Please don’t be too hard on yourself, as you are right. It is in the past and today is a new day to start over. :)
    Jun 1, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I wish you we’ll on you’re fresh start and please know I am here for you, Ghaby. :) That determination is admirable, and I got your back! Thank you for you’re absolutely touching words, I’m so grateful for them. I am doing quite well this morning, and not feeling lonely at all with all this support. :)
    Jun 1, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And you 100%, absolutely can overcome it! :)
    Jun 1, 2020
  5. Ghabbbyyyy
    Ghabbbyyyy
    Precisely.... to the start of a wonderful friendship (i would put a glass emoji now if there was an option lol). Thank you so much for your detailed reply. It really did touch me, and gave me reassurance that i am not alone on this journey. Likewise i too will always be in your corner ready to support u. My door is always opened if u ever want to talk :D
    Jun 1, 2020
  6. Ghabbbyyyy
    Ghabbbyyyy
    No matter where our journey takes us, i promise u that we both will overcome PMO, sooner rather than later. You are strong. you are fierce. You are vigilant. You are worthy. Do not let anyone tell u otherwise. I cannot wait to read your success story soon :)
    Jun 1, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Haha, I’ll toast to our new friendship then when I have a drink with dinner in a bit. :) I’m so very happy to hear that my reply has helped you feel less alone! No one deserves to feel alone. Then it’s settled, because I’m in your corner, too Ghaby! :) Thank you, that means a lot and I’ll remember that when things get hard.
    Jun 2, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wherever our path leads, recovery is waiting. Hell yes! Ghaby, I choked up reading this. Thank you so damn much. I needed to hear that today. :) You are all those things, too and if you ever need a reminder, I promise you’ll get bombarded with encouragement and support from me! :D
    Jun 2, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And I look forward to yours as well, keep kicking ass, because you are amazing. :)
    Jun 2, 2020
  10. Ghabbbyyyy
    Ghabbbyyyy
    Seriously thank you so much for your long response. It means so much to me. I will definitely be contacting u if things get rough for me. Thank you so much. You are a rare gem in this world. I too will always be supporting u, always will be liking/commenting on your posts :D

I hope things are going well with your partner. U deserve only the best, and you truly deserve to be appreciated and cared for :)
    Jun 3, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Of course, it’s my pleasure to listen and be here for you! :) I talked too much in person, and I guess it relays on here as well. Haha. My apologies! Good, because I got your back and I promise to do what I can to help you. :D You flatter me, Ghaby, you’re too kind. Never forget you are uniquely you and one of a kind! Thank you for your support, likes and comments. I enjoy hearing from you and our new friendship!
    Jun 3, 2020
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Gabby, I can’t cry today, don’t make me tear Up again! :D You deserve the exact same, please, please remember that for me, okay? :) Things are actually going well, I don’t know if It will last, but I’m choosing to be positive.
    Jun 3, 2020
  13. Ghabbbyyyy
    Ghabbbyyyy
    @Lonely31 dont say that, infact I like reading your long posts. It brings a smile to my face as it shows that ur committed and resilient, something that u should be proud of :)

One of the new things I like about this site now is reading your posts, something that I am going to enjoy for a very very long time:)
    No need to thank me, everything I write is the truth and not for show.
    Jun 3, 2020
  14. Ghabbbyyyy
    Ghabbbyyyy
    I didn't mean to make u cry (even if they were happy tears), I didn't intend to play with your emotions like that, I am sorry. After all my words were merely facts and not bread on butter. I do hope that from here on the only person that will make u happy is your beautiful partner. Peace :)
    Jun 3, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dear Ghaby, thank you for these words. You’re a ray of sunshine! :) I’ll continue with my long replies then, haha. I am learning to be proud of that. :) Thank you for helping to remind me.
    Jun 4, 2020
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh, no Ghaby please don’t feel you are playing with my emotions, you’ve just given me a nice feeling and it brought a few tears because kindness is rare in this world, and meeting people like you make wish there were more good people in this world like you. :) That’s all. Please don’t apologize, you merely reminded me of the goodness in this world, and it was a lovely feeling. :D
    Jun 4, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re so nice, I know I keep saying it, but it’s true. :) He truly does, he spoils me and has loved me in a way I didn’t believe existed anymore. He’s imperfectly perfect for me. :) I hope you’re having a wonderful day to match your wonderful personality! :)
    Jun 4, 2020