1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by |SEMEN|

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What's the matter buddy? It's just semen bro, don't identify yourself with semen or relapse. You will achieve what you want soon. Just take it easy on yourself.
    Jun 4, 2020
  2. |SEMEN|
    |SEMEN|
    After so much failing I managed to make a long streak (after the first flatline) I failed again !
    Jun 4, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The same thing was the same for me many times. But you have chance to remain with only one relapse and go further. You didn't lose your progress, just stopped it for a moment. But you must to go, further pal, find MISTAKE and LEARN from it
    Jun 4, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    TBH, I have never reached such wonderful streak when I was 14 years. I always struggled with 7 days. You have potential and I guarantee to you if you won't stop you will achieve this and won't be fapping when you will be 17 y.o. Have a patience.
    Jun 4, 2020
  5. |SEMEN|
    |SEMEN|
    Thanks so much ;|
    Jun 4, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    NP buddy, now is important that you will get back and move further. Relax, take a cold shower, go for a walk or just meditate. It isn't a disaster and doesn't dare to punish yourself. You are amazing for this achievement, but there will be even bigger achievements in your journey.
    Jun 4, 2020
  7. |SEMEN|
    |SEMEN|
    What's your streak now buddy?
    Jun 4, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    3 days. :D But trust me, this streak will be fantastic. ;) I don't know what could disturb me from this.
    Jun 4, 2020