1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by FURPY

1. ons.obb_swaha
    ons.obb_swaha
    I've probably ejected more than 3 times my weight in.. :O We have a lot of power, just need to use it in the right spots!
    Jul 16, 2016
  2. FURPY
    FURPY
    I can feel the benefits of semen retention...mr happy is healing....things are getting quit exiting...but must remember that one rule....do not touch mr happy.
    Jul 16, 2016
  3. ons.obb_swaha
    ons.obb_swaha
    For some reason, I keep thinking Mr. Happy is your dog :D haha but you're right, Mr. Happy is happy on his own. No touching!
    Jul 16, 2016
  4. FURPY
    FURPY
    Hey Mo....Mr happy is the name that a friend of mine calls his penis....I just picked it up from there....this friend of mine is , well , getting help from his family because he is slow...he wants me to help him get rid of his magazines because his sisters will find them....I told my wife that I will have to throw them in our garbage...she was ok with that.
    Jul 16, 2016
  5. FURPY
    FURPY
    I will try to convince that friend that maybe he should quit fapping, but I think that he can't fap anymore because of the meds that he is taking...so I don't want to embarrass him. His sisters take good care of him.
    Jul 16, 2016
  6. ons.obb_swaha
    ons.obb_swaha
    Yeah I figured it was for the ding dong. That's cool you're helping him.
    Jul 16, 2016