1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Christian Man
Last Activity:
Aug 21, 2020
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1960 (Age: 64)

Share This Page

Christian Man

Fapstronaut, Male, 64

its an anniversary. wife & I feeling the PTSD fr my sex addctn. its not like a scar,you remembr it like a break&enter gave up PMO 4 good ! Jun 18, 2020

Christian Man was last seen:
Aug 21, 2020
    1. Christian Man
      Christian Man
      its an anniversary. wife & I feeling the PTSD fr my sex addctn. its not like a scar,you remembr it like a break&enter gave up PMO 4 good !
      1. Parv Jain and Roady like this.
      2. Roady
        Roady
        Start the jointly prayers, and see miracles happening between you and your wife....
        Jun 19, 2020
        Parv Jain likes this.
    2. Christian Man
      Christian Man
      i've put a high fence, a spatial distance between me & activities stores places computer, things that will perpetuate the sex addiction
    3. Christian Man
      Christian Man
      ..your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven..
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1960 (Age: 64)
    Live soberly.' I live in an understanding that i can lose everything, anytime if i am engaged in behaviour that facilitates sexual addiction.

On practical positive steps, keep my promises, keep the law, be true to my moral values .

I build personal high bars - 'high fences'- to prevent myself from staying away from old habits.
    - I stay away from places that create problems from me.
    -I get rid of those triggers in the house. no internet and so on.

I'm seeing a doctor who has experience in clinical research in sex addiction. he had some guiding principals for me, all of which are practical and are working.

I also acknowledge and confess my utter dependence on God. The Lord's prayer resonates for me daily '..Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven..'