Comments on Profile Post by TheOneRingBoromir

1. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    I guess when you're not used to doing so much walking in the mountains with friends, challenging yourself a little too much, going to the doctor about something you are worried about (but it is probably nothing), shopping three separate days at a convenience store (when you've been used to order the food and shop once a week) then yes this will be a hell of a week.
    Jun 20, 2020
  2. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    And it's really not weird that I feel my anxiety a little more heavily as usual. But I got to remind myself that despite all this, it's been one of my better weeks. But still I should probably not repeat this week again next. I need to get better at planning my food shopping and take the challenges a little more slowly. And perhaps plan them more ahead.
    Jun 20, 2020
  3. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    And from all this I see that I am yearning after being more social. But at the same time, I should try to not plan three days like this every week. I am an either or person, but still, I should try to see what I have energy for or not.
    Jun 20, 2020
  4. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    What’s great is you fought it. You are stronger now.
    Jun 20, 2020
  5. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    Yes I did! Ten days later and I feel stronger for it. Time and working at it helps.
    Jun 30, 2020
    ....... and thinking_differently like this.