1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Hi :) i guess iam alright. Pretty depressing day i thought it would be better. Having some minor urges but nothing too serious. Thanks for checking in on me. Means a lot.
    Jun 21, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry to hear this, remember that you had good days before, and before those good days you had depressing days too.

"This too, shall pass" You are a Good fighter and I know you will pass this :)
    Jun 21, 2020
  3. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    True. It just feels like its never going to end. Right now i feel like a weak fighter :/ i better go and do something before i end up doing something I'll regret.
    Jun 21, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We will always learn a new thing by our mistakes, which are in our terms, are relapses. I found analyzing deeply the reasons that caused us to relapse a very important factor to progress. Whether it was an emotion, a place, or a thing. Understand why and try to change it
    Jun 21, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And focus on cutting the Edge , including fantasizing, it will reduce the struggle with urges through the day. Above all, It was just a bad day, tomorrow is a new one :)

Good night my friend
    Jun 21, 2020
  6. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Good night master chips :) thanks for the advice.
    Jun 21, 2020