1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I'm doing ok, I not really enjoying the heat that we are getting in California. *Blushes* I'm not awesome.
    Jun 24, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Shush your mouth, you are an awesome Owl because I said so! :) Awe, adorable! I’ll take the heat, I love warm weather. Especially since Canada can get fucking cold in winter. I enjoy summer. :) I’m glad you’re doing okay. Keep fighting, beautiful Owl!
    Jun 24, 2020
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Well I have always hated the heat because I live in the desert, it is very common to have several weeks of triple degree weather (Which is never fun). I would say that I like cold, but the only time it has every gotten cold here was 20°F. And I think that's probably what you Canadians call "Sweater Weather".
    Jun 25, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Okay, I totally get it then. I’m pretty sure I’d hate the heat, too then! Haha, yeah basically. :D I’m used to -30 to almost -40 sometime with the wind chill. And the city I live in gets very windy.
    Jun 25, 2020