1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Defunct Bottle
    Defunct Bottle
    Thank you, it's been tough lately but I'm going to work on being more active here.
    Jun 24, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ok. Yeah that will help. It's been tough with regards to some life thing or with regards to nofap?
    Jun 24, 2020
  3. Defunct Bottle
    Defunct Bottle
    Probably both, I'm trying to schedule my life a little better as I have alot of committments but none of them are that structured. But a large part of my pain in towards the constant relapsing I've been doing this month. However one joy I have are the workouts I've been doing every day, which in the past I never did.
    Jun 24, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cool! Workouts as in like regular workouts? Why would you workout every day? About NF: do you got any ideas of what to do going forward?
    Jun 25, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nvm I read your journal entry. Periodic check-ins will only go so far man. Like that's not the thing to change that will help you. You def have to learn some new things (Uuuuuuuniversal Maaaan on yt).
    Jun 25, 2020
  6. Defunct Bottle
    Defunct Bottle
    I'm following a hiking routine I found online, it's mostly cardio and about 1-1.5 hrs, including stretching. I found it not really something I think about that much anymore lol but we'll see as the weeks progress. It's easier when it's every day it's like those advent calendars for Christmas.
    Jun 25, 2020
    BurgerChamp, unslaver and Ju@n like this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Cool dude
    Jun 25, 2020
    BurgerChamp and unslaver like this.
  8. Defunct Bottle
    Defunct Bottle
    Ok so I watched that first Universal Man video you sent me, I don't know I mean I'll watch them again but I wasn't too sold on what he was saying. I'll give it another shot.
    Jun 25, 2020
    BurgerChamp, Ju@n and unslaver like this.
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aight. Sounds good. Which one did I send you?
    Jun 26, 2020
    BurgerChamp likes this.
  10. Defunct Bottle
    Defunct Bottle
    I think it was the one with the guy drinking water in the desert "how to get to X days" something like that. Last night I watched one on Dopamine fasting which I thought was pretty good.
    Jun 26, 2020
    BurgerChamp, FX-05 and Ju@n like this.
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh. Hmm. If I remember correctly that was a p-free faq video. Those aren't as good.
    Jun 26, 2020
    BurgerChamp and Defunct Bottle like this.
  12. Defunct Bottle
    Defunct Bottle
    Ah ok, well if there's any in particular you like please send them over. I've heard alot about the metascript method I might look into that lol.
    Jun 27, 2020
    BurgerChamp and Ju@n like this.
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    His Man of Action series and Sexual Self Mastery series are good. MoA is more general about self improvement, SSMS is specific to NF. I did MoA first to get a basis, also cuz SSMS is kinda long. The P free FAQ's is more for if you got a question that's a faq that you need an answer for.
    Jun 27, 2020
    BurgerChamp and Defunct Bottle like this.
  14. Defunct Bottle
    Defunct Bottle
    Sounds good yeah I saw one of the MoA and it was really good! I'll have to check the others out.
    Jun 27, 2020
    BurgerChamp, Eugene Yasenev and Ju@n like this.
  15. Deleted Account
    Jun 27, 2020
    BurgerChamp likes this.