1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by MrBigA

1. MrBigA
    MrBigA
    ....I'll be climbing up the walls soon lol
    Jul 24, 2016
  2. mlang284
    mlang284
    Best to you, and Sundays are one of the most challenging days for me. Building a list of enjoyable and healthy activities, to keep close to the computer, as I rely on the panic button too. A walk is a default. What activities have brought you the most life and renewed spirit?
    Jul 24, 2016
  3. MrBigA
    MrBigA
    I want to take the dog out, but it's pissing it down with rain here in Scotland... Perhaps that would be for the best... After all, it's only water. Apart from that, maybe playing the guitar... But I've done a lot of that already today... Fingers hurt!
    Jul 24, 2016
  4. mlang284
    mlang284
    Rain helps the opposition, in my case - I hear you! You'll be soaked but it'll be time physically to "walk away from it" for awhile. Otherwise, your hands hurt from playing, so how about singing to some favorite songs? Just thought of that Liverpool song they always sing at matches. Yes, you'll never walk alone! (By the way, if you're a football fan, is your favourite club playing?)
    Jul 24, 2016
  5. MrBigA
    MrBigA
    I'm not a great follower of the game... It's the snooker I like! Yeah, I' think I might just take the dog out... I know she would enjoy it... More than me... But she lives for being outdoors! I'm a landscape gardener in Scotland, I should be used to it anyway... We're not exactly famous for sunshine...
    Jul 24, 2016
  6. mlang284
    mlang284
    The walk still sounds like a great idea. Then, snooker in a pub (if it's widely available there) on a Sunday afternoon sounds like a brilliant idea! It's fun, there's a good opportunity to socialize with friends and other enthusiasts of the game, and it's out of the rain.
    Jul 24, 2016
  7. MrBigA
    MrBigA
    I'd love to go for a game.. they closed down the local snooker hall a few years ago. So... Just gonna climb a hill and go for a long one... Tire us both out, come home... Maybe a kip on the couch! Sounds like a plan.
    Jul 24, 2016
  8. mlang284
    mlang284
    Congratulations on your great choice! I'm a good listener if you need someone to hear you out and I'm glad you posted your status this afternoon.

Per your mention of your home country, watching some old Chewin' the Fat clips...love that series.
    Jul 24, 2016
  9. MrBigA
    MrBigA
    Cool man... I'll start to follow you, I'm sure it's be good to have a chat (or a blether as we call it here) sometime, specially in a time of need :P
    Ah, nice one... I loved 'chewin the fat'... If you get a chance. Check out a show called 'Still Game' sometime. It's by the makers of CTF... It's amazing, the life of pensioners in Glasgow, but the hijinks they get up to. It's too funny...
    Jul 24, 2016