1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Hey man how are u doing!? I’m doing well, but very very tired because I had my cousins wedding today finally with many occasions before that, enjoyed a lot too but tired as hell :) :(
    Jul 10, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm good, thanks. I bet you're glad you do NoFap - imagine how tired you'd be if you didn't. ;)
    Jul 10, 2020
  3. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    As you said that now I will mention some things I can do now with nofap, I don’t do nofap for superpowers but I feel like I feel a little stronger, I had to pick a lot of stuffs and it seemed like I was strong enough to pull something nearly my own weight lmao but yeh can’t tell if superpowers are real but it kinda give u that feel like you do, I said kinda cuz I did feel pain after those heavy sessions haha
    Jul 10, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    If you jumped straight from the day you started NoFap to where you are today in one moment, you'd know you already have the superpowers.
    Jul 10, 2020
  5. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Maybe can’t tell I had lot of fails, not my first try lol but this time I’m almost close to breaking my big record of 6 months so after that I’ll update y’all :)
    Jul 10, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Jul 10, 2020