1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Follower of God❤️

1. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    I might not give any good advices about study, but I say if you're feeling too much pressure try to organize everything, you're desk, you're room, plan in your head what to study first and set a routine, like 30 study 5 min break.
    Jul 18, 2020
  2. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    And relax suicide is scary and there is much more good to come in life, plus you're a baccha ( kid ) still, I used to have thoughts like those too, ignore it and pass on with youre life, And Smile alwaysss. If you feel like to share anything then you can share whatever you want with me :)
    Jul 18, 2020
  3. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Bhai (Bro), I know that language a little bit too! I really appreciate your support sonic.
    Jul 18, 2020
  4. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    But a boy in his early teens cannot be called a baccha ( kid ). :)
    Jul 18, 2020
  5. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Hehe you are lool and a very matured one, and I think it's because you have good potential in you, you're still learning, same as me, life can have a lot of problems but we cant just run from it forever right!? We will figure our way out, we both :)
    Jul 18, 2020
  6. ProtagonistOfMyLife
    ProtagonistOfMyLife
    I was the same at your age mate. Sports helped me a lot. But you should also consider theraphy. It wastes so much time of your life that you will never get back if you suffer alone. Also try to be practice appreciation. Which means, conciously be thankful for small stuff like having food or having a roof over your head. Literally anything. If you feel in the moment grateful, you can't feel depressed in the moment.
    Jul 19, 2020
  7. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Thanks bro! ^_^
    Jul 19, 2020
  8. boichywow
    boichywow
    Talk to someone bro, reach out. I promise life has so many beautiful things to offer. You just need some help seeing beyond the suffering of now. Look beyond and see into the promises of life. "The theif (satan) came to steal and destroy, but I (Jesus) came that they may have life, and have it abundantly"
    Jul 20, 2020