1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Shadow™輝ツ

1. View previous comments
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    As in how the country is. Safe, lifestyle not that expensive and all that good stuff.
    Jul 19, 2020
  3. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Oh i will answer as far as i know as i wasn't born here, but as you know it isn't a much developed country, we got our independence on 1971, or our country would have been pakistan but we did not let that happen, and it is safe in good areas but in lowly areas there isnt, murder and all that is often and same with areas, good areas are more expensive, so not much good stuff, cuz of too much corruption
    Jul 19, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Rip. I wish you guys luck in your lives
    Jul 19, 2020
  5. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Hahaha it is not that bad, there are many beautiful tourist places here, like cox's bazzar (biggest sea in the world) Shundarbhon ( biggest rainforest in the world also hehe) also with the biggest tiger in the world!! royal bengal tiger and many more goof stuffs :) feel free to visit, ill show u around :))
    Jul 19, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sure. It'll be a blast.
    Jul 19, 2020
  7. aricking
    aricking
    feeling sad that this is my last year in bangladesh
    Jul 19, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why's that?
    Jul 19, 2020
  9. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    You going uk? when? :(
    Jul 19, 2020
  10. aricking
    aricking
    maybe in less than 3 months
    Jul 19, 2020
  11. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Oh well you will get used to it, it was also hard for to shift here as everything was so different but now i love bangladesh more than dubai :) it will feel sad few months then you will make new friends and it will be just like before :)
    Jul 19, 2020
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Damn but the UK tho. Gonna learn dat accent.
    Jul 19, 2020
  13. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Jul 19, 2020
  14. aricking
    aricking
    it will be sad!..but my love for bangladesh will never decrease
    Jul 19, 2020
  15. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'd like to stay private. I'm sure you understand. I'd love to share but after recent events, I'd rather not.
    Jul 19, 2020
  16. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Its okays, but what events?
    Jul 19, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That guy useless getting hacked. The dude that hacked him probably knows who and where he is, because the dude told me about uselesses dream which appeared to be true.
    Jul 19, 2020
  18. aricking
    aricking
    i never thought that any hacking incident will happen in this community
    Jul 19, 2020
  19. Tafi
    Tafi
    Did you know that Eid Al Adha is not from Islam
    Jul 19, 2020
  20. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wait, what?
    Jul 19, 2020
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You sure of what you're saying here @Tafi? Ibrahim was about to decapitate his sons head but Allah brought a sheep to be decapitated instead.
    Jul 19, 2020
  22. Tafi
    Tafi
    Don't worry,one day people will know all the lies of Sheikhs @Thors
    Jul 19, 2020
  23. Tafi
    Tafi
    That Abrahim story is true,I don't deny it
    Jul 19, 2020
  24. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I mean, I believe that it is from Islam and that Ibrahim story I found was something I had to remember by reading it in Google again.
    Jul 19, 2020
  25. Tafi
    Tafi
    اللهم أرنا الحق حقا و ارزقنا أتباعه
    Jul 19, 2020
  26. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    اللهم امين.
    But maybe it is somehow good that we cannot see the truth behind all the scenes. Maybe we have enough things on our plate and heads. Maybe not now or tomorrow. Maybe when the time is right. Definitely when Allah decides it to be revealed and shown/heard.
    Jul 19, 2020
  27. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I enjoyed chatting with you, bucko @Tafi
    Now that I know what you're capable of and still not knowing why you haven't revealed it, makes me respect you.
    Jul 19, 2020
  28. Tafi
  29. Tafi
  30. Tafi
    Tafi
    As you said when Allah decides it to be revealed it will be. @Thors
    Jul 19, 2020
  31. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dude, not everyone sticks to the ways of Islam, especially and obviously non-Muslims, I wish you didn't show me that because that made me feel disgusted at the ways these disgusting freaks called human treat animals but I appreciate it though. I didn't watch the second video and I won't.
    Jul 19, 2020
  32. Tafi
    Tafi
    My brother this way of slaying is the most in the Arabic countries.I will not generalize the situation if I just saw some videos,plus with my eyes in streets I saw similar things.
    Jul 19, 2020
  33. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm not sure about it being like that in most Arab countries since they're Muslim based countries and the Muslim population is definitely high in them.
    Jul 19, 2020
  34. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm not saying it's ok either. It's fucked up. But we can't really do much about it other than make دعاء.
    Jul 19, 2020
  35. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    That is not the islamic way or the right way to slaughter animal, those people are non muslims and some from the first video mostly looked liked indians, now idk if you're saying that we muslims do that cuz we dont, we say bismillah (in the gods name) and then slaughter the animal, by cutting its throat till it cuts its necks's veins.
    Jul 19, 2020
  36. Tafi
    Tafi
    Neither me said it's the Islamic way,that is a hypothesis you created.First video is indian muslims,second video I don't know their nationality,but I can send you videos for slaughter happened in Arabic countries. @Mahz --
    Jul 19, 2020
  37. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Oh you did say most arab countries? wym bro? maybe the non muslims but muslims never, give me proof. Also why share such brutal links here, you'd like to get reported or what. @Tafi
    Jul 19, 2020
  38. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Idc about them, they are inhuman people, and that has nothing to do with me or any muslims, just because one person does a wrong thing does not mean the whole nation does it too, enough now.
    Jul 19, 2020
  39. Tafi
    Tafi
    It just hurts when people throw you with bad words in something you know about it,while they don't know much about it.
    Jul 19, 2020
  40. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    I dont know? or you
    Jul 19, 2020
  41. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No one said any hurtful words, Bro. I get that you're trying to tell us that some people kill animals that way. And about you being hurt because you know somethings that we don't is just because we're not you to go out and look for the knowledge that you sought. What I mean is that, you shouldn't be hurt because some people may not be having the knowledge you have now, but soon maybe Allah might enlighten us with it.
    Jul 19, 2020
  42. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Its saddening to see those clips but this has nothing to do with us or with my comment, we sacrifice in the right way while non muslims slaughter them in cruel ways, not only cows but pork, iv'e seen the cruelty, if you can't tolerate cruelness then you should prefer halal meat.
    Jul 19, 2020
  43. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey, now. You can't say all non-Muslims slaughter them like that. Some of them might just do it clean and quick. But I,obviously, agree that this kind of animal cruelty is garbage and people need to take proper care of these animals.
    Jul 19, 2020
  44. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Yes but im saying that because halal meat will guarantee you that the cow hasn't suffered during its last breath, now ik someone would ask me this,
    Jul 19, 2020
  45. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I agree on that, bro. I think it's best if we lay this comment section to rest. We might've broken some rules so let's just wait and check up with tafi that everything is well.
    Jul 19, 2020
  46. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Plus you can't be sure of all the cow farms in foreign countries do it the quick and clean way, some might not have all the equipmeants , i hope you got what i mean .
    Jul 19, 2020
  47. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dude, I got it from the second we started this conversation. You're not the type of person to indulge in shit ways of getting animals killed. And you also can't be sure that all animals get slaughtered in that way. Some just get it clean and quick.
    Jul 19, 2020
  48. Tafi
    Tafi
    Actually I didn't mean that this Eid isn't from Islam because the slaughter scenes.
    Jul 19, 2020
  49. Tafi
    Tafi
    What hurts my brothers is when you know about something and you find people who criticize and say negative things "like reporting me" don't know about the issue we are talking about
    Jul 19, 2020
  50. Tafi
    Tafi
    I will give a clear example.If now I have knowledge about physics,another one that have knowledge about anything else,when I say theories in physics I find him attacking the theories I say,and deeply there are 2 mistakes here.1-He is arguing with someone knows more than him about "this thing" .2-He argues in something not in the field of his study.
    Jul 19, 2020
  51. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    By the way, I never said that I would report you. Neither did Mahz but he was saying that because this site doesn't really allow these types of conversations on it.
    Jul 19, 2020