1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    You're both Swifties?
    Jul 29, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't know if Tswizzle is, but I definitely am :)
    Jul 29, 2020
  3. Struggle Bug
    Struggle Bug
    Oh nice. I'm loving the new album!
    Jul 29, 2020
  4. Tswizzle
    Tswizzle
    Hello beautiful people... You know Cirilla, I am not a Taylor Swift fan. However, I hear this new album is fire and I'm going to give it a try. I don't dislike her, but I honestly don't listen to a lot of English music.
    Jul 29, 2020
    Ray_of_Sunshine and Cirilla like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're not? Haha sorry I must admit I'm surprised, since Tswizzle is Taylor's nickname :) It absolutely is fire, do yourself a favour and do listen! It's very folky and reminiscent of her debuts.
    Jul 29, 2020
    Tswizzle and Ray_of_Sunshine like this.
  6. Tswizzle
    Tswizzle
    Cirilla that is the level of cluelessness I have about her. My first name is Tyler and so I just added swizzle. Tdizzle wat taken as a username. I hear that it's a pretty enlightening album.
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh I'm really so sorry I didn't knew it was a common nickname for people named Taylor/Tyler, I'm sorry if I was insensitive! I hope you enjoy it :)
    Jul 29, 2020
  8. Tswizzle
    Tswizzle
    Cirilla no offense taken here at all. You're great girl. I'm checking out that album stat.
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deleted Account and Cirilla like this.