1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Shadow™輝ツ

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Shit, some familiar vibes I got this morning after relapse. But why though you have stress?
    Aug 1, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Oh... To mention that you relapsed to this boi isn't greatest decision to start a conversation.
    Aug 1, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Omae wa mou shindeiru...
    Aug 1, 2020
  4. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Ah, and yeah i do get stressed out or a few panic attacks sometimes, and yk i would think like if i could wipe all humans away from earth and live alone for a few years and get my shit together (without aging lol) sort of like stop time for everyone.
    Aug 1, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    But you still don't know why you get these things? Panic attacks are a serious and cruel thing.
    Aug 1, 2020
  6. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    And return everyone back once i have figured things out, haha i swear im no crazy and this is just a wish, never will it happen tho lmao
    Aug 1, 2020
  7. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    I do know them, and it has come in control, it was crazier b4, i'm still figuring it out as i said, other than that its cool.
    Aug 1, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hope you will figure out pal. Goodnight!
    Aug 1, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @OoMahidoO take a cold shower it definitely sucks but releases some stress...kind of miracle
    Aug 2, 2020
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You could actually do that.
    Aug 3, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I could understand bro..
    Aug 4, 2020