1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Follower of God❤️

1. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Smart. Biology is awesome for a change. I like Biology more than Chemistry lol :D
    Aug 2, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Aug 2, 2020
  3. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    The calculations suck the energy out of me. I’m lazy in that respect. I will correctly write down all the equations and mess up solving them, sit around for half an hour wondering the flaw in my logic. Lmao
    Aug 2, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Why don't you try to the Pomodro technique and for a person like you who is feeling mentally exhausted it works like magic and in case you don't know the Pomodro technique, it is a time management system in which a person sets the alarm for 20-25 min and tries to complete as much work as he can in that time period and after completion takes a short break (5min) and repeats the same.
    Aug 2, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Aug 2, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There's a 1:10 probability for me to solve an equation without incurring any mistake :(
    Aug 2, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
  8. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Organic will get interesting further. There is a proper reasoning for those reactions you’re learning now: Wurtz, Prep of alkanes from alkyl halides and alc KOH.
    Aug 2, 2020
  9. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    I'm feeling awesome, by the way don't bring studies here haha xD.
    Aug 2, 2020
  10. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    @| Gamma | Bhai, I know Carbon ki study is sometimes boring for me too xD.
    Aug 2, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @|Useless| I didn't say it is boring to me but sometimes I don't like to memorize those :)
    Aug 2, 2020
  12. Nikhil クマー
    Nikhil クマー
    I used to hate history n chemistry...
    But now I don't.. ya I still suck at them a lil but ya y hate?
    Cus..
    "Because that's what heroes do" - (Excellent old meme reference here :p)
    Aug 3, 2020