1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IWantToBreakFree123

1. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    It’s okay. All that’s important now: Being more careful for the next few days.
    Stay Aware.
    Aug 3, 2020
  2. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    Thank you, I will be. To be honest it was only my fault. I was tricked by myself by just doing what some people have called "testing". It is a trap!
    Aug 3, 2020
  3. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    It is trap indeed. Nothing’s wrong with your di**. Don’t worry. Just work on being aware now.
    Aug 3, 2020
  4. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    haha, thank you one more time! No more testing. If I would handle these temptations I might go on. How about you? How are you? :)
    Aug 3, 2020
  5. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Sorry I missed your reply.
    I’m doing fine, staying aware.
    Aug 8, 2020
  6. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    You may not be able to handle the temptations at first, but that shouldn’t stop you from learning to handle them.
    1. It takes a drastic change of mindset and alleviation of Awareness.
    2. To get through the initial days, set up a situation that’ll help you, like if you feel you’re starting to have urges, a. Stay away from the internet. b. Wear trousers if it helps
    Aug 8, 2020
  7. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I relapsed once again while ago. I failed again :(
    Aug 8, 2020
  8. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    I don't know, I feel when I am giving all my hearth to my tasks the tendency to relapse increases. After prefect study session or superb day next day I tend fail. Your advice is great. I failed with the internet. There were the moments that I could return to normality and abandon the urges, but I gave in :( I know I harm myself this way, so why am I doing this?
    Aug 8, 2020
  9. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Ahh. I know what you’re talking about. I’ve experienced that: I have achieved a lot today! Now it’s time to have fun.
    That is mixture of frivolity and Overconfidence. I battled that for quite some time.

Remember why PMO affects you badly.
    Aug 8, 2020
  10. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    Thanks Man, I would like to take the control like you. It's nice to hear you achieved a lot yesterday, I wish you achieving even more!
    Have a good day!
    Aug 9, 2020
  11. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Thanks man.
    Those things should have been in quotes, I was portraying that state of mind, not stating what I did..

Weeeee are the Champions!
    Aug 9, 2020
  12. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    So let's achieve that state of mind!

Weeeee are the CHAMPIONS!!
    Aug 10, 2020