Comments on Profile Post by [email protected]

1. Sosuke Aizen
    Sosuke Aizen
    Fortunately, not. Do you have insomnia?
    Aug 6, 2020
  2. DrabToLight
    DrabToLight
    Yes. Some of my medications have that side effect. Also, caffeine for me has to stop after about 3pm.
    Aug 6, 2020
  3. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    Good for you, All For One. Hey isn't that the villain in BNHA. I don't think I have insomnia. DrabToLight, rip. Oof.
    Aug 6, 2020
  4. Sosuke Aizen
    Sosuke Aizen
    Yes, that's a villain in BNHA.

It will take about a week of practice but this will work without fail since you don't have diagnosed insomnia:
    https://youtu.be/FWGuy4oOQgQ
    Aug 6, 2020
  5. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    Ah yeah I been trying that the last few days. Rip my house is a bit noisy and my room gets hot lol.
    Aug 6, 2020
  6. Sosuke Aizen
    Sosuke Aizen
    Lol the noise isn't as big an issue as the temperature. Try to sleep with an AC, or if you can't, sleep in a way that will compensate for warmth more than cold. You can sleep in cold temperatures but you really can't sleep in hotter ones.

Hope u find something that works.
    Aug 6, 2020
  7. Ju@n
    Aug 6, 2020
  8. boichy
    boichy
    The sleep of a laborer is sweet, whether they eat little or much, but as for the rich, their abundance permits them no sleep.

Not calling you rich bro ;)
    Aug 10, 2020
  9. boichy
    boichy
    I don't get sleep easy either, but when I physically push myself for extended periods of time.. KO!.
    Aug 10, 2020
  10. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    lmao. yeah that's probs part of the problem for me cuz i don't rly exercise on non workout days.
    Aug 10, 2020
  11. Renaissance Man
    Sep 1, 2020
    [email protected] likes this.