Comments on Profile Post by Masked En?gma

1. Masked En?gma
    Masked En?gma
    I don't really think that our existence count we are Secomd Class-Swiss, we are like Czech in the Thirth Reich or Serbs in Hausburg Empire (for casualy an helvetic dinasty lol)
    Aug 7, 2020
  2. All For One
    All For One
    Do you like your country?
    Aug 7, 2020
  3. Masked En?gma
    Masked En?gma
    @All For One Yep bur they don't like us, we are like a colony. When they came here from north they say: "There is this primitive people in is natural habitat"
    Aug 7, 2020
  4. All For One
    All For One
    I see. Do you think you can fix it?
    Aug 7, 2020
  5. Masked En?gma
    Masked En?gma
    @All For One No bwcause if became a polician my failure will be a fact, as Plato said, only the philosopherS can do policy. I had a base in philosophy.but i'm not a philosopher. we need Philosophers-Kings that know what would mean the good of the people, an utopy. This is not possible because we read in book,x of the republic that people live in a platonic cave and are not interested in truth or commom good.
    Aug 8, 2020
  6. All For One
    All For One
    Indeed. I think politicians should be required to have at least 3 degrees, with 2 outside philosophy & politics, but that's just my opinion. You can't fight corruption with degrees, but you can make more educated decisions with them.

As for your country, do you intend to live there for the rest of your life?
    Aug 8, 2020
    Masked En?gma likes this.
  7. Masked En?gma
    Masked En?gma
    @All For One i was trying to move in america to my swetty parents before the Virus. But i had to renounce for now. I probably will go in central switzerland too for work mostly (because all youngs go away from here, i said we are a holoday county). I will export the Truth among the Schwiizer Tütch
    Aug 8, 2020
    All For One likes this.
  8. Masked En?gma
    Masked En?gma
    Where are you from, soldier?
    Aug 8, 2020
    All For One likes this.
  9. All For One
    All For One
    I see. Good idea to move out of a country which doesn't respect its own citizens. Patriotism is wasted on corrupt governments, although most democracies are being exploited for the fact that most people are easily manipulated idiots.
    Aug 8, 2020