1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Dragon Birth

1. Raven King
    Raven King
    Where's the data behind this? Would love to see some studies if you can share.
    Aug 12, 2020
  2. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Ahh.. Come on, don’t bother about the quantity. All of us know how energy draining it is!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Shadow™輝ツ and Dragon Birth like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Raven King it's taken from some indian views on Bhramacharya. I read about this a while ago, but the units were in mL and not "drops", although the ratio appears to be preserved. It's pretty much pseudoscience.
    Aug 14, 2020
  4. Raven King
    Raven King
    Aug 14, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I can tell you firsthand that the information that fellow shared in that thread will lead to more bad than good. Zinc and copper are micronutrients and should not be supplemented without proper regulation. Take my word for this. Take too much Zinc and you will relapse within the day.
    Aug 14, 2020
  6. Raven King
    Raven King
    I agree. I would be careful with supplementing. But I do like how I points out the fact that there are Zinc and Copper present in semen that our body absorbs. I don't have white spots on my nails anymore, which I always used to have. Also no more bleeding gums. I believe this is due to me retaining those nutrients.
    Aug 14, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You are absolutely correct. I have noticed similar effects myself. Still, I know better than to start any supplements. I tried Zinc once, in what was to me, a highly measured dose- I couldn't last 3 hours. Copper is much more forgiving on the libido but can wreak havoc on the liver. I never bothered trying.
    Aug 14, 2020