1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tswizzle

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah bro but she don't miss you. Sorry to say this but It's how it works,man. I hope you get over it. I'd recommend getting some habits in and dedicating yourself to dem habits. Slowly, you'll be wandering around the earth,being the desirable man that you are, and you'll hopefully find the one that is most suited for you.
    Good luck.
    Aug 12, 2020
  2. Roady
    Roady
    I know the feeling. Try to connect to others. You will go through this. Very good luck with the new job. Earning own money is an important thing.
    Aug 13, 2020
  3. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    @Thors is totally correct. It’ll be hard to accept but she ain’t worrying! While you here beatin’ yourself up.
    Good luck man!
    Aug 13, 2020
  4. Tswizzle
    Tswizzle
    Yeah I think it was less about them and more about having someone to talk to when I get home from work... But I already have that. The initial grieving comes and goes, but it's the habits that aren't completely gone. The last time I had a full time job, I was with my ex.
    Aug 16, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Her loss bro. Just keep going strong. You got this.
    Aug 16, 2020
    thinking_differently likes this.