1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by zeusmx

1. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    You do remember why you started this, yes?
    Aug 13, 2020
  2. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    His feeling insecure, not urges @thinking_differently
    also his a tough guy, we both are gonna celebrate our 365 days together, his not quitting! @zeusmx
    Aug 13, 2020
  3. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    @thinking_differently Feeling kind of this since yesterday. Not really aware of what triggered it. But when I feel this way I start to think not being smart or interesting, not doing things correctly at work, not supportive or satisfactory to my partner. I used to enter in loops of thoughts about this. But not today. It’s a feeling, some things to note, but keeping doing my effort.
    Aug 13, 2020
  4. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    @OoMahidoO Thanks for your support, pal! You’re incredible!

Right, not urges. It’s feelings. Some sad, some melancholy, not motivated enough. But dealing with it as a tough guy, as I don’t want to change the image you have from me.

On our way to the 365, man!
    Aug 13, 2020
  5. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Thank youuuu :) Those feeling will go away soon, try reducing stress, have a coffee or something that relaxes you, also make your partner feel special by some cooking or a sweet appreciation :)
    On our way to 365 daysss!!
    Aug 13, 2020
  6. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Ohhk sorry I misunderstood it.
    It’s that thing when you feel insufficient, unsatisfied, yes?
    Try having a good sleep, slightly longer than usual, see if this helps?
    Aug 13, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Your feelings don't define you my friend. Even the greatest man on Earth, whoever he is, has his downs. What I know is that you are a strong man for sure. Your actions and accomplishments like this 163 days streak are all that matter. Your feelings? They are temporary, so it's just bullshit. No matter how you feel, remember who you are deep inside. Stay strong.
    Aug 13, 2020
  8. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    That was a good advice @thinking_differently . I couldn’t make it to sleep longer, but at least I got not to go to bed later than I should. And I think there’s something about being tired physically that has influenced my feelings this week. Big hug, bro!
    Aug 14, 2020
  9. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    Thanks a lot pal @|DEKU| ! Truely not definitive my feelings. They are movement, information updating all the time. I learn a lot from them. Gladly I feel better today. Almost finished my day at work, planning to attend a little meeting with friends. Have a great weekend, bro!
    Aug 14, 2020
  10. TheOneRingBoromir
    TheOneRingBoromir
    It easy to slip down in to insecurity. I know this too. Let yourself feel and just let it know you are going to let it. But you know that eventually it will go away. I try to live by this, and when I do it works. But I don't always think of. You are in command not your feelings, but I think you know that :-)
    Aug 21, 2020