Comments on Profile Post by Masked En?gma

1. All For One
    All For One
    Psychiatric disorder, imo but people refuse to acknowledge it in a deluded sense of "acceptance". It's fine though; it's not like they're harming anyone else by mismanaging their disorder.
    Aug 14, 2020
    thinking_differently likes this.
  2. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    I've skimmed some reading of a paper on how more people are being directed towards identity confusion. Perhaps a tv influence? Can't say.
    Aug 14, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    Personally, I don't think souls end up in different bodies unless this is figurative. There can be inclinations. We are not accountable for what we feel but what we do.
    Aug 14, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Masked En?gma
    Masked En?gma
    I always think that transgender and gay use their Right emisphere "female" instead the right one "male" for this a lot of male gay act like female. We will never understamd the truth, but we can try to accept all of these hypotesis.
    Aug 14, 2020
  5. All For One
    All For One
    It's all in the head, I assure you. We just can't lay a finger on where exactly and human rights activists are all too happy in confusing "cure" with "anti-transgender". They're causing more harm than good.
    Aug 14, 2020
  6. Masked En?gma
    Masked En?gma
    @All For One I know they are doing a lot of propaganda today. I think mostly of them feed their ego, and actually are Male with female dress, but some of them act like girls. In truth, they exist just because female hormones will make them sterilized, never know the truth, but this could be in part a reason.
    Aug 14, 2020
    All For One likes this.
  7. All For One
    All For One
    The only problem with all of this is that we're getting close to a day when trans people will regularly be able to habe children. The whole concept of Darwinian evolution goes down the drain if defective people aren't mitigated by natural selection, but here they are having kids and normalising a wrong solution to a very real issue. Oh well. More surgeries for doctors :D
    Aug 14, 2020
  8. TheStranger
    TheStranger
    I don't think they'll ever manage to create a full functioning womb though. Seems impossible to me, anyway. And yeah, too much trans makes me worry for the future of the human race. Straight people are always superior though. Nothing straying us from the straight path or anything.
    Aug 14, 2020
  9. All For One
    All For One
    I really wouldn't be so bold as to use the term "superior", considering how broad its meaning is. A flaw in one's gender identity fortunately doesn't affect the intelligence of the individual to any measurable extent.

Also, a transgender couple got pregnant just a few months ago. Lol The body will make a womb on its own if the uterus is healthy.
    Aug 14, 2020
  10. TheStranger
    TheStranger
    Well... I wish I couldn't read that. I don't even know anymore. I wish I didn't reply in the first place.
    Aug 14, 2020
  11. All For One
    All For One
    U okay?
    Aug 14, 2020
    TheStranger likes this.
  12. TheStranger
    TheStranger
    Was lost in thought again since the second I first replied to this post until you told finished your last comment. I'm good bro. Thanks for checking up. I appreciate it.
    Aug 14, 2020
    All For One likes this.
  13. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    @All For One
    Could you confirm: Isn’t there an imbalance of The ratios of Testosterone and Estrogens as well?
    Aug 14, 2020
    TheStranger likes this.
  14. All For One
    All For One
    You are referring to the embryological etiology. By this logic, Type 1 Diabetes can be said to be an autoimmune disease as well. You're not interpreting the science properly.
    Aug 14, 2020
    thinking_differently likes this.
  15. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Okay, Will you elaborate it please?
    Aug 14, 2020
  16. All For One
    All For One
    No, thank you.
    Aug 14, 2020
  17. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Oh come on, I’m requesting. I will not reply back.
    Aug 14, 2020
    Meisterkatze likes this.
  18. All For One
    All For One
    Idc about you replying back. It's the fact that every discussion with you turns out to be a science class since you look up ¼ of the data, run with and then expect me to fill you in on the remaining ¾. When asked why your research is incomplete, you say "I make my own opinions", which is literally the antithesis of what constitutes science. So stop. Use google or read a book.
    Aug 14, 2020
    Meisterkatze likes this.
  19. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    I’m not a medical student, But I admit I’ve got an ego to develop my own thoughts.
    Yes, That is very unscientific of me. That way of thinking has no way to be applied to biology.
    Aug 14, 2020
    Meisterkatze likes this.