1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Just watched a movie, now just chilling on the forum, wbu? How are ya?!
    Aug 16, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What did you watch? I'm good - went for a walk, doing some reading about the French Revolution.
    Aug 16, 2020
  3. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Unfriended dark web, it was a okay movie, liked the plot tho.
    And that’s great, productive work! I just waste my days away by movies and stuff lol, also Are you keeping your streak strong still!?
    Aug 16, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sounds interesting. I'm guessing the Dark Web doesn't come off well?

Yeah, it's really interesting. Knowledge is power, etc. ;)

Not streaking at the moment. The last one freaked me out - I felt like an injured beast when the streak ended. Need to be careful with that stuff. How's your streak going?
    Aug 16, 2020
  5. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Yep haha nice guess.

Indeed it is, but I’m not the brightest.

Ow shit that’s not good, but you should be planning to get back on? Everyday is a chance. And my streak is still intact and I don’t ever planning on breaking it (till marriage) I’m religious. And I’m confident on going like that :)
    Aug 16, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's really great going, Mahid. Keep it up!

I need a vision for my life before I do any more heavy lifting like that. It's just pointless otherwise, although it was an education to try it out.
    Aug 16, 2020
  7. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    French Revolution is really exciting.
    Especially when at Bastille, everyone decides to fu** the guards. Boy it’s really inspiring!
    Aug 16, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Probably not so inspiring for the guards. I see a lot of self-serving cynicism and ideological possession, but at the end of the day, if the Old Regime had implemented some of the reforms Louis XVI had proposed at the beginning of his reign, things may never have gone that far.
    Aug 16, 2020