1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by YugenDran

1. YugenDran
    YugenDran
    I m getting fear that i will get into rebound relationship.. anyone advice...??
    Aug 16, 2020
  2. lemn
    lemn
    Brother, trust your instincts. From what you wrote, it's either:
    a) you might be the rebound
    b) you're in the friendzone
    c) you're may be used to cheat on her boyfriend with.
    None of these situations sound good to me. Hope I'm wrong. But please tread carefully
    Aug 16, 2020
  3. YugenDran
    YugenDran
    Thanks i heed your advice :) What i learned from this is in future if she is not satisfied with me she might talking like this behind my back with another guy.. I am seeing her as a friend now.. i update further thanks :)
    Aug 16, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well, idk about you, but I want people who are looking for a relationship with me to be 100% sure and consistent with me. (So, this business of trying to ride two horses with one arse is a big NOPE for me).
    Aug 16, 2020
  5. YugenDran
    YugenDran
    Update: She dont want to have relationship with anyone for now.. yes hopefully she be fine.. but she is kinda demanding person lol dodged a bullet i guess..
    Aug 17, 2020
  6. lemn
    lemn
    As a man, your value will grow every year. Work on being successful and the women will come to YOU. Being popular with women early in life may actually be harmful in the end (because you'll spend most of your time on them instead of improving yourself)
    Aug 17, 2020