1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Get behind me Satan
    Get behind me Satan
    what happened friend?
    Aug 19, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Who said you need women? Who said men in general need women? I don't know where the fuck it comes from but it's false. You want a woman, but you don't need her. That's all.
    Aug 19, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Krillin1993 like this.
  3. Raven King
    Raven King
    Don´t depend on anyone or anything outside of yourself. You have all you need to be happy.
    Aug 19, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Krillin1993 like this.
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    DEKU I don't want any single woman and I don't need them. I don't need any superficial ideology around me to feel worthy. I hate pre-expectations to a specific lifepartner. I hate it when people do this. This is so jugdmental In a world of lies. Pre-expectations is another word for dishonesty for me.
    Aug 19, 2020
    Meisterkatze and One Eyed Owl like this.
  5. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Raven King True. If a man can't live alone and be satisfied with his life he is obviously needy and lost at the same time. This is what men should fight against it!
    Aug 19, 2020
  6. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Get behind me Satan I can't talk about this topic what truly is in my mind without that people taking it as an insult. There is no democracy in free speech if you trying to criticise a specific gender. But I will talk about on another platform I guess.
    Aug 19, 2020