1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Roady

1. Tafi
    Tafi
    what I was afraid of happened
    Aug 21, 2020
  2. Roady
    Roady
    What happened?
    Aug 21, 2020
  3. Tafi
    Tafi
    The Reader Misunderstood Me
    Aug 21, 2020
  4. Roady
    Roady
    The Reader?
    Aug 21, 2020
  5. Tafi
    Tafi
    I didn't mean with "Change" To Change Myself,but I meant by it the Majority of People
    Aug 21, 2020
  6. Tafi
    Tafi
    Reader is everyone who read my post
    Aug 21, 2020
  7. Tafi
    Tafi
    I find people decorating and trying to look at their best (outside look),but from inside they leave it ugly
    Aug 21, 2020
  8. Roady
    Roady
    Hmm risky view. You know the words of Jesus about all the wood in the eyes.....
    Aug 21, 2020
  9. Tafi
    Tafi
    You can find a man is very concerned to look so good,but from inside he has evil heart,big liar,a cheater ,etc...My speech today is to awaken these groups of people.
    Aug 21, 2020
  10. Roady
    Roady
    Love the ugly ones my friend. They will shine as bright as you do :)
    Aug 21, 2020
  11. Tafi
    Tafi
    I don't know about these words,but I know the beautiful Ethica teaching he gave "Love Your Enemies"
    Aug 21, 2020
  12. Tafi
    Tafi
    But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, do not withhold your tunic as well.…
    Aug 21, 2020
  13. Tafi
    Tafi
    This is One Of The Best ETHICA Lessons.
    Aug 21, 2020
  14. Roady
    Roady
    Yes my friend. The most difficult thing in life. But let's go back to your Reader.
    Aug 21, 2020
  15. Roady
    Roady
    I hope with you to trigger people to find more inner beauty...
    Aug 21, 2020
  16. Roady
    Roady
    Do you know why Jesus tought that?
    Aug 21, 2020
  17. Tafi
    Tafi
    Jews were very bad people from inside,traitors ,hatred,liars and rough people with a heart as rough as a stone
    Aug 21, 2020
  18. Tafi
    Tafi
    That's my conclusion on why he taught this Ethica Lessons
    Aug 21, 2020
  19. Roady
    Roady
    So you believe that message was only pointed to the Jews?
    Aug 21, 2020
  20. Tafi
    Tafi
    It may be given to jews but it is for all people to follow,same ideology I use and follow in analyzing then explain words of God in Quran,the verse might mean specific person or group but it also gives lesson to all people to follow,and that in Some Verses "Not All".
    Aug 21, 2020