Comments on Profile Post by [email protected]

1. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    4 For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me;
    My vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer. Selah.
    5 I acknowledged my sin to You,
    And my iniquity I did not hide;
    I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord”;
    And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah. (Selah may mean: Pause, Crescendo or Musical interlude)
    Sep 1, 2020
  2. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    I know I gotta tell my parents about it :/
    Sep 1, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Shadow™輝ツ like this.
  3. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    It's not necessary, do u feel religious pressure over it? your no longer addicted to it so i dont see any point, you dont know how they will react, what if you get a ass whop, i mean i wouldnt care if you did lol, but is it really necessary to tell em?
    Sep 1, 2020
  4. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    I'm gonna do it lol. Sure you could say it's religious but religion isn't some far off thing I partake in, it's something right here in my life and in this world. Anyways I expect not a bad reaction.
    Sep 1, 2020
  5. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    gOoD lUcK
    Let us know how it goes, you surely got the guts lol
    Sep 1, 2020
  6. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    Well having already quit pm will probably make it easier to do it for me
    Sep 2, 2020
  7. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Dude they prolly know its normal to kids your age do wacking and stuff, so you telling them that you don't wack wont make them your favourite child, i'll say it again i see no point for you to tell them, but if your chill with it, go ahead :3
    Sep 2, 2020
    boichy, Swazzy 1 and One Eyed Owl like this.
  8. Ju@n
  9. IGY
    IGY
    Telling them will will enhance your relationship with your parents. They will be impressed by how you have tackled this in God's strength. It also opens a future dialogue where they can support you should you have a setback (it happens). I feel very proud of you Juan. <3
    Sep 6, 2020
  10. Ju@n
    [email protected]
    Thanks dad.
    Sep 6, 2020
  11. IGY