1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheSolarShaman

1. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Namo Amituofo _/\_ Namo Guan Shi Yin Pusa _/\_ Om Mani Padme Hum, Brother! I like the name and avatar!
    Aug 14, 2016
  2. TheSolarShaman
    TheSolarShaman
    Om Mani Padme Hum, my friend! I'm brand new here, that's great that someone managed to notice the Lotus Sutra! I'm already feeling incredibly welcome here and knowing that there are others here involved with meditation, Dharma, or any form of spiritual practice is liberating! thanks for getting in touch!
    Aug 14, 2016
  3. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Yes, tbh I would like to admit I could conquer life and uproot lust and all my hindrances by my own courageous, valiant, stalwart, and stoic efforts. But in reality, the Buddha was of a wisdom beyond most ordinary beings comprehensions, and left us with mantras to aid us in our journey in this corrupt world. Cherish the teachings as tools, not as some dogma to follow blindly.
    Aug 17, 2016
  4. TheSolarShaman
    TheSolarShaman
    it is true @Toshiro in this modern era, especially over here in western culture (America) there is a teetering dynamic of dogma involved with Buddhist teaching, or any ancient and esoteric teaching for that matter...over the years, I've managed to develop great bonds with masters of the arts from different cultures who have kept the true divinity alive, which is always refreshing...
    Aug 17, 2016
  5. TheSolarShaman
    TheSolarShaman
    @Toshiro we are all students, I like to remain in the "beginners mind" as they call it...you can never trust someone who has all the answers, right? Stay well my friend! ~~PEACE
    Aug 17, 2016