Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. En?gma
    En?gma
    Hello, Mccandless
    Sep 5, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I really love chris mccandless, he's my sensei. I find him very inspiring :)
    Sep 5, 2020
  3. En?gma
    En?gma
    I learned about him a lot, read book, sister book and the photographic book. A lot of people think is a stupid, but is since 2014 that i think at what he have do every single day. The movie is amazing. I also like him,because i can recognize myself in him, from the passion of running, at the books he read...Thoreau.
    Sep 5, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There were many positive and negative things about mccandless. But i dont know why people always like to point out the bad things first. He may have died at 24 but he definitely lived more than 1000 years of happy life. But you should also see how many millions of people he has inspired. To me he's a symbol of life and passion.
    Sep 5, 2020
    Muhammad Husayn likes this.
  5. En?gma
    En?gma
    actually he write a diary during his journey, we have a fragment of it in mexico and Alaska in Krakauer book but mostly of It is not "public". for me anyway there was nothing of negative (Outside the fact he was trying to hidden himself from his parents) just a young guy trying to live his life Free.
    Sep 5, 2020
  6. En?gma
    En?gma
    He leave money and carrier, probably he would become a writer, sadly we will never read a book from him. Also a beautiful movie to watch when i am sad or alone.
    Sep 5, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah man, you are 100 % correct. He was just a man following dream. And yeah I have watched into the wild and it was great. I wish he was my friend. I will always remember mccandless.
    Sep 5, 2020