1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Voyager 8
Last Activity:
Aug 28, 2016
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Nov 20, 2002 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Voyager 8

Fapstronaut, Male, 21, from London

It's the end of Day One. A solid start, and I handled any potential triggers with a cool head. Aug 24, 2016

Voyager 8 was last seen:
Aug 28, 2016
    1. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      It's the end of Day One. A solid start, and I handled any potential triggers with a cool head.
    2. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      It's the end of Day Two. A solid second day!
    3. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      It's the end of a strong first day!
    4. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      Beginning of Day Two. Rocky start, but eventually things straightened themselves out.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    5. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      It's the end of Day 1. It was a really tough day with three urges,so strong I had to punch something to release the temptation.But, I got by
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    6. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      I'm midway through day one. Had a pretty good morning routine, even if my breakfast of fried eggs and toast turned out quite messy!
    7. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      Day One has started. I had a uplifting homemade breakfast and morning routine. I am sure this first step will go well!
    8. Voyager 8
      Voyager 8
      Day One is finished. Strong first half, weak second half.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 20, 2002 (Age: 21)
    Since I was ten, I've been having an MO addiction, and more recently, a P addiction. All of this was created by a childish desire to get the "best, most feel-good" rush out of MO, with the addition of P to try and achieve this goal. This led to significant changes in my life, involving social anxiety, possibly some less refreshing sleep cycles and other negative things in my life.

So I joined NoFap to change things. I'm thirteen now and ready to quit PMO, for good.

Let's do this!