1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Yours too! I also love Chris McCandless he was indeed a great man. If there is a heaven (which I personally don't believe) I would put this man there first. I love it how he wants to be free and create his own independant life without any excuses...out of this materialistic-capitalistic ill society he just wants to lead a life alone in nature. How beautiful.
    Sep 6, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Sep 6, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Krillin1993
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    To me Chris Mccandless is the symbol of freedom. I honestly, would be really happy if he was my friend. And yes Chris was very much against materialism. Someday I will go into the wilderness fully prepared and survive like mccandless. And I want to come across a small town, where I will meet the love of my life. But first I need to break a few addictions.
    Sep 7, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Krillin1993 like this.
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Man, its so sad, Yutaka Ozaki passed away :( he seemed to be a really kind and handsome guy. And those photos look really messed up. I read that reddit post, and its very rare that you see a person who speaks against his seniors. This is especially rare in Japan. And there's nothing bad in speaking up against seniors.
    Sep 7, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Its really crazy that both of these great men died in the same year. Their sense of freedom and youth will impact many people. Rest in peace Mccandless and Ozaki.
    Sep 7, 2020