1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Better As a Quitter

1. Better As a Quitter
    Better As a Quitter
    This journey is hard , i don't deny that, but totally worth it, everyday with it's painful urges is way way better than fapping and numbing everything out. I know myself, i connect with it, i actually admire it, i've never that before, i can face my shame, i can have hope .. and all this is happening while i'm on my lowest levels of dopamine and serotonin becs ofc the addiction is crying out ..
    Sep 8, 2020
  2. Better As a Quitter
    Better As a Quitter
    I'm motivated in a mental sense, not emotionally, becs i think i'm going through the flatline, it sucks, but i know i'm growing and this addicted to fapping teenager inside me can finally become a man and be someone with a real enjoyable life, not an impossible unhealthy fantasy world .. i feel in love with myself for coming this far .. and i appreciate my effort and am as usual proud of the small achievement ..
    Sep 8, 2020
  3. Better As a Quitter
    Better As a Quitter
    pray for me, and words of encouragement will also be appreciated
    Sep 8, 2020
  4. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    That’s good progress man.
    You got this,
    Just be calm, and aware.
    Sep 8, 2020
  5. I_Need_This
    I_Need_This
    Don't focus too much on the numbers, think of it rather, as conditioning your brain away from this artificial superstimulus and forcing your body to re-calibrate your senses. 2 weeks is a lot of progress, keep it up!
    Sep 8, 2020