1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aricking

1. Shadow™輝ツ
  2. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    Light travels so fast that if humans could travel at the speed of light we could travel to the other side of the Earth in less than the time it takes to snap your finger.
    Sep 9, 2020
  3. Dojokyoto
    Dojokyoto
    Even though sound isn't as fast as light the speed sound travels at isn't exactly slow. Something that travels at 761 miles per hour is still pretty fast.
    Sep 9, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    What about that bad boy- Supermassive Black Hole, it even bends light, light that has fallen over it, is lost forever.
    Sep 10, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sep 10, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Even Jets are faster than the speed of sound.
    Sep 10, 2020
  7. aricking
    aricking
    in a wormhole, means when a black hole and a white hole stays in front of each other,there create a bridge called wormhole ,if any object fall into the wormhole,it's speed would be much faster than light
    Sep 10, 2020
  8. aricking
    aricking
    if we can create an artificial wormhole,bcz natural wormhole only stays for less than 10 minutes,,if we can create an artificial wormhole which can be permanent then we can do time travel
    Sep 10, 2020
  9. aricking
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    We started out with Sonic and now we're at wormholes. The flow of conversation amuses me!
    Sep 10, 2020
  11. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Baloney!
    You can’t travel at the speed of light.
    Sep 10, 2020
  12. aricking
    aricking
    i know,i was just telling if something can travel ,it can do time travel
    Sep 10, 2020
  13. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    1 million years later maybe we can travel light speed :)
    Sep 10, 2020
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Humans wil probably destroy themselves before this occurs. @OoMahidoO
    Sep 10, 2020
  15. aricking
    aricking
    i think it will be possible sooner,if we can just create an artificial einstein's rosen bridge/wormhole
    Sep 10, 2020
  16. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    1. We aren’t yet sure if the whole of CPT Symmetry doesn’t hold, so we don’t know if we can Time travel.
    Scientists had Found a pear shaped nucleus (which Idk how MAY indicate that we can’t Time Travel).
    2. I don’t know a damn about Wormholes other than it’s 2 names lol
    Sep 10, 2020
  17. Christian Bale101
    Christian Bale101
    @aricking According to e = mc^2 . No body(which have mass) can approach the speed of light . Only electromagentic radiations(consist of massless particles).
    Sep 10, 2020
  18. Christian Bale101
    Christian Bale101
    even if approach 40% of the speed of light the body will gain 2 times it own mass . So it will keep on increasing which will make it impossible to approach the speed of ligt.
    Sep 10, 2020
  19. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    I dont think we will destroy ourselves, its just dumb to think that, just because movies predict it doesnt mean we will lol. @thinking_differently

if we can ever travel at that speed ( we will ) then we would have already figure out how to keep our mass stable :) @Renaissance Man
    Sep 10, 2020
  20. aricking
  21. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Well, I can reach the speed of light, I have no mass, I am gamma radiations!
    Sep 11, 2020
  22. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    @| Gamma |
    you ARE light!
    You have no rest mass lol
    Sep 11, 2020
  23. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sep 11, 2020
  24. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    And you have a good penetration power through matter as well. If you pushed into air, you’ll go a few kilometres b4 getting absorbed! Awesome!
    Sep 11, 2020
  25. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Alpha radiation is kiddo(penetration range).
    Sep 11, 2020