Comments on Profile Post by Grow_out_of_it

1. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    At first I was not able to process the fact that I wont be seeing him anytime soon after today but the moment I left his house on my way back I realised it and had a flashback of all the memories and time spent together.
    Sep 12, 2020
  2. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    I never had a friend like him in my life. Growing up I was very introvert and never talked to everyone except for a handful people. I never went out with friends I talked with and preferred sitting at my home by myself. But this guy changed it all for me.
    Sep 12, 2020
  3. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    I would definitely say he was the turning point of my life and I'm glad that we met. He helped me and guided me whenever needed and most importantly build my confidence. Together we did some crazy things which I never thought I would have done without him. It's fun to get a bit crazy :)
    Sep 12, 2020
  4. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    But now that he is not here I think I'll go back to being my old self. I wish him all the best for his future and I'm sure he will achieve something great and make us all proud. I hope to see him soon but I don't know how and when will it happen.
    Sep 12, 2020
  5. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Aw i'm sure when you both will get successful in your lives,then you guys will get to travel around the world together and have a good time :)
    Sep 12, 2020
  6. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    @OoMahidoO yes I will work towards it. Thanks man :)
    Sep 12, 2020
  7. IGY
    IGY
    That was very moving to read Aditya. <3 But I want you to think it through some more. Please do not regress into your old self. He changed your life, so honour him by staying changed. Look for new friends and become the inspiration for them. Your growing streak will give you more and more confidence to do this! <3
    Sep 12, 2020
  8. Grow_out_of_it
    Grow_out_of_it
    Yes @IGY I thought about it. What a friend would I be if I would let that all go to waste. Will give my best to be a better person further. Thank you for your lovely words. :)
    Sep 12, 2020