1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sleeping_Beauty

1. DannyCool
    DannyCool
    First move from the environment you are in. Then do not fear the urge or indulge in it. Lie on the floor and just wonder. It is the fear of the urge is making it worse. Use the strong urges to trust more in God. Try and make them disappear 4 times. Haizam and myself did this and it is great.
    Aug 20, 2016
  2. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Thank you DannyCool :) though right now it's not urges that are the problem, it's just...all the withdrawals. I'm not having urges, I'm just feeling every negative emotion and numbness at the same time. Very depressed/exhausted.
    Aug 20, 2016
  3. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    I feel hopeless, insecure, paranoid, fatigued, guilty, angry, tense, and at the same time dead. You get the picture.
    Aug 20, 2016
  4. DannyCool
  5. Owari
    Owari
    The period is different for everyone and the natural of the withdrawals depends on the person in question and their addiction.
    Aug 21, 2016
  6. Owari
    Owari
    With time it will go. The important thing to remeber is that it is temporary and that 5 seconds of pleasure is nothing to a life of happiness.
    Aug 21, 2016
  7. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    Thanks for the link, DannyCool. And thank you, Owari. I hope you are right. I am looking forward to the benefits people listed on here. Although I am not expecting them to happen very fast, I am losing confidence that pursuing nofap is really what I need...I guess I need to stick it out either way. I haven't even gone a full month yet, so I wouldn't know
    Aug 21, 2016
  8. Owari
    Owari
    You should write a list of reasons why you're doing NoFap, and keep it near you. I was suggested this and did it and it does wonders. YOU MUST FIGHT
    Aug 23, 2016
  9. HappyInTheRain
    HappyInTheRain
    I feel better after two weeks of NoFap. On first week I had brain fogs and inability to focus. It was terrible. :(
    Aug 26, 2016
  10. Sleeping_Beauty
    Sleeping_Beauty
    @HappyInTheRain ah man, I'm sorry. I think for me the withdrawal period lasts longer, but I've been MOing for 14 years :s It will pass for all of us in time, though.
    Aug 27, 2016