1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Please, don't think that I've been avoiding you, a great many matters require my attention in these... troubled times.
    Sep 18, 2020
  2. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I do hope you understand, and now I require a further indulgence on your part. I cannot close my report until every loose end has been tied up. The biggest embarrassment has been Black Mesa facility, but I think that's finally taken care of itself...
    Sep 18, 2020
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Quite so.
    Sep 18, 2020
  4. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    But there is still the lingering matter of witnesses. I admit I have a fascination with those who adapt and survive against all odds. They rather remind me of myself. If for no other reason, I have argued to preserve you for a time.
    Sep 18, 2020
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    While I believe a civil servant like yourself understands the importance of... discretion, my employers are not quite so trusting, and rather than continually subject you to the irresistible human temptation of telling all, we have decided to
    Sep 18, 2020
  6. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    ...convey you to somewhere where you can do no possible harm, and where no harm can come to you. I'm sure you can imagine there are worse alternatives.
    Sep 18, 2020