1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by zeusmx

1. Gurdev Thakur
    Gurdev Thakur
    stay strong bro ^_^
    Sep 19, 2020
  2. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    Sep 19, 2020
  3. palindromo
    palindromo
    wise choice , about me , the only sugars allowed comes from fruit.
    Sep 20, 2020
  4. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    Looking forward if I notice differences. How’s been for you @palindromo ? It has helped to feel better?
    Sep 20, 2020
  5. SushiLover05
    SushiLover05
    Great! Stay strong pal! You do what’s right for you!
    Sep 20, 2020
  6. palindromo
    palindromo
    @zeusmx believe me , it's a long term effect instead that everyday effect, an altered glycemia goes hand in hand with inflammatory diseases
    Sep 20, 2020
  7. palindromo
    palindromo
    in western countries all these diseases would be avoidable . People believe that miracle diets heal their ills, in reality they just ate wrong. The body priority is to start inflammation when there's a lot of energy, but we always have a lot of energy!
    Sep 20, 2020
  8. palindromo
    palindromo
    We don't even fast for 6 hours... About the connection with yuor anxiety it can help to eat carbs primarily in evening and to prioritize proteins and good fats in lunch, breaks . Of course you have not be too much rigid with this plan but flexible.
    Sep 20, 2020
  9. palindromo
    palindromo
    the main thing is to eat unrefined, whole-grain carbohydrates. Read behind packages , there're sugar level , they add them almost everywhere
    Sep 20, 2020
  10. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    I know @palindromo . They’re everywhere. That’sa good advice. Sometimes I feel hungry during breaks and the easiest thing is carbs. But it’s just breaking the habit. Actually there’s a lot of things I can eat instead of carbs.
    Sep 20, 2020
  11. zeusmx
    zeusmx
    Sep 20, 2020
  12. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    @palindromo
    Can you please elaborate more about inflammation?
    Is this what is colloquially called “Rise of Heat” in the body? Does this refer to more/Continued Respiration?
    Sep 22, 2020
  13. palindromo
    palindromo
    Sep 22, 2020
  14. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    So, Inflammation is a default response by the body to fight against a possibly harmful situation. It’s immunity, with Neutrophils rushing to the site yes?

I don’t think I have been able to convey what I want to when I say “Rise of heat”. There’s a word for that in my language, but no good translation...
    Sep 22, 2020
  15. palindromo
    palindromo
    Yes , inflammation it's that, signs are : redness , swelling, pain , heat. Inflammation it's good if you have a infection or injury. But it can easly become harmful and do damage if it is not under control
    Sep 22, 2020