1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by One Eyed Owl

1. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I started on a journey just about a year ago to a little town called Morrow in the State of Ohio.
    I've never been much of a traveler, and I really didn't know that Morrow was the hardest place I'd ever try to go.
    Sep 24, 2020
  2. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    So I went down to the station for my ticket and applied for tips regarding Morrow not expecting to beguiled.
    Said I, "My friend, I'd like to go to Morrow and return no later than tomorrow for I haven't time to burn."
    Sep 24, 2020
  3. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Said he to me, "Now let me see if I have heard you right. You'd like to go to Morrow and return tomorrow night.
    You should have gone to Morrow yesterday and back today for the train that goes to Morrow is a mile upon its way.
    Sep 24, 2020
  4. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    If you had gone to Morrow yesterday now don't you see, you could have gone to Morrow and returned today at three
    For the train today to Morrow, if the schedule is right, today it goes to Morrow and returns tomorrow night."
    Sep 24, 2020
  5. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Said I, "I'd like to go to Morrow so can I go today and get to Morrow by tonight if there is no delay?"
    "Well, well, " said he to me, "and I've got no more to say. CAN YOU GET anywhere tomorrow and get back again today?"
    Sep 24, 2020
  6. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    Said I, "I guess you know it all but kindly let me say, how can I get to Morrow if I leave this town today?"
    Said he, "You cannot go to Morrow any more today 'cause the train that goes to Morrow is a mile upon its way."
    Sep 24, 2020
  7. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl
    I was so disappointed. I was mad enough to swear. The train had gone to Morrow and had left me standing there.
    The man was right in telling me "You are a howling jay, you cannot got to Marrow"
    Well, I guess in town I'll stay
    Sep 24, 2020