1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vulture175

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Surrender to it . Do nothing . That is healthy and it is okay .
    Sep 28, 2020
    The Free Bird and vxlccm like this.
  2. vulture175
    vulture175
    But the images keep popping up in my head, it's really frustrating, seductive images
    Sep 28, 2020
  3. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    It happens. Getting some sunshine and exercise helps me. When in doubt: cold shower!
    Sep 28, 2020
    The Free Bird likes this.
  4. vulture175
    vulture175
    Man i fee hate myself so much for this, hate myself for having this desires within me. Can sexual desires be destroyed purposely..... in a good way?
    Sep 28, 2020
  5. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    In my belief we were made this way for a reason. The struggle is real for many of us - you're not alone. Consider researching "creative transmutation".
    Sep 29, 2020
    Muphy, The Free Bird and vulture175 like this.
  6. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Converting that energy and redirecting our minds is a lifelong pursuit, in my opinion. We can accomplish a lot of good in this world, something that helps life worth living for everyone.
    Sep 29, 2020
    Muphy, The Free Bird and vulture175 like this.
  7. vulture175
    vulture175
    I knew about it, just wonder if it's really possible or just a wishful idea. If that's true then i probably wouldn't need sex and I'm able to not O for lifetime. Is that possible ^^
    Sep 30, 2020
    Muphy and The Free Bird like this.