1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. WaterNewt
    WaterNewt
    STAY STRONG! Regain control! DON'T forget why you are here :D
    Oct 14, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can do it,krillin. You can win against those urges. Don't give in and stay strong.
    Oct 14, 2020
  3. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Those urges coming definetly from my fantasize about anal and oral sex. It is somehow painful to be lonely and never had a real relationship with a girl. Sometimes suicide came through my mind. I don't think I will be ever accepted from the worldly society.
    Oct 14, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and WaterNewt like this.
  4. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    You should consider seeking professional help. There is just so much self-help can do.
    Oct 14, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Who decided that? @Krillin1993 I'm lonely and I never had a real relationship (part of that is because of my religious purposes so Idc) I don't think it's that painful to be without a relationship. If you feel alone, make some friends and chill with them. It's not hard and it definitely helps. Don't say that you aren't accepted in this worldly society. That's up to you to decide where you belong.
    Oct 14, 2020
  6. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I see other couples and then I see me and my life. It is a total mess. My body, my face, my bad health situation, my bad financial situation, still living at the apartment of my mother, having no girlfriend and having no freedom, having no future. It is hard to describe here online. I could cry
    Oct 14, 2020
  7. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @TheStranger In the family I was born in or better in the religion I was born it is exactly the same. The rule not havng sex before marriage is a total bullshit if you ask me. I could curse this strictness of this religion, which never caused anything good for people. I hate this religion from the bottom of my heart.
    Oct 14, 2020
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sure,dude. You keep thinking that and see where it'll get you. I'm hoping to see some results from your conclusions! Good luck!
    Oct 14, 2020
  9. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    This is where you learn to handle the natural instinct and truly deserve to be called the “intelligent Being” on the face of Earth!
    Oct 14, 2020
  10. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    If you want to succeed. You need to avoid oral and anal sex fantasies. you don't want those two acts to control all your life and turn it upside down. This painful sensation will pass soon, all the sperm cells will be recycled and the pain allieviated.
    Oct 14, 2020
  11. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I am thinking about how long it will take to not interested in lustful things anymore.
    Oct 15, 2020
  12. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    It will take long.
    It’s gonna be a long ride, a few years perhaps until you get married,
    Provided you strive to stay away from PMO.
    Oct 15, 2020
  13. WaterNewt
    WaterNewt
    @Krilling1993 My Lust drive lowered a lot around 45! Keep going mate!
    Oct 15, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Krillin1993 like this.
  14. she-dernatinus
    she-dernatinus
    @Krilling1993 what is happening to you now is exactly what used to happen to me during the phase of ovulation. So I can relate to your experiences.
    Oct 15, 2020
    One Eyed Owl and Krillin1993 like this.
  15. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @she-dernatinus I would give everything to have secret sex with a woman. The thrill of escaping religious values is something I would probably like the most. It gives you a sense of freedom.
    Oct 15, 2020
    One Eyed Owl likes this.
  16. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Dude, that still won't fix the problem. Hell, you might even make it worse. And I don't think its really wise to do that type of thing,especially when you get caught, you're basically fucked your whole life.
    Oct 15, 2020
  17. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    Not sure what religion holds you back, but it isn't the freedom, it is the delusion you seek.
    If you go down this path, it will get worse and worse. Don't destroy yourself.
    Oct 15, 2020
  18. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    Lots of people live with their parents. Lots of people don't have partners. Lots of people have financial problems. Lots of people are sick.
    If you really want to change your life, you need to stop this addiction. Your finance, your health, your relationship, all will improve.
    Oct 15, 2020
  19. The Pleasure Delusion
    The Pleasure Delusion
    A real relationship takes a lot of effort. If sex outside your marriage isn't a thing in your society, then doing so will be an act of irresponsibility.
    Oct 15, 2020