1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AntiqueRevolverGuy

1. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    Maybe minimalizing the bad effects will somehow reduce the temptation.
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  2. chastedude
    chastedude
    I was thinking the samae thing; that I should give up but I presevered. You can do it!
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  3. DBug
    DBug
    You don't give up. You hear me? You will try again and you will fail again and again and again but you will become able to handle it better and better until one day you will succeed! I'm not there yet, neither are you but we will get there.
    Keep going man!
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  4. Enigmatic
    Enigmatic
    I failed hundreds of times too, pls you don't give up.
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  5. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    It was totally my fault for the relapse. I won't say what caused it, only that I saw something, went to the bathroom and lingered on it until I decided I wanted to masturbate to it. This, and the relapse on Wednesday were both triggered because I saw something, not because of the raw desire to masturbate. Wednesday was caused because I read about masturbation and saw pictures,
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  6. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    This time was because I saw what I saw and it turned me on. I wish I didn't have that attraction to what I saw, but all well.
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  7. DBug
    DBug
    If there is a strong trigger you cannot avoid you just have to learn to deal with it. It's you vs. it. It certainly is not easy but possible. You may want to look into treatments for other addictions especially into how they teach addicts to handle their trigger.
    Best of luck man!
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  8. vulture175
    vulture175
    how were you feeling before masturbate? like bored, or high energy or depressed or anxious?
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  9. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    Bored.. I usually never masturbate on a Sunday. What I saw really triggered me. I'm kinky deep down it seems.
    Aug 28, 2016
    | Nico | likes this.
  10. vulture175
    vulture175
    Have found any strategies to deal with boredom?
    Aug 29, 2016
    ☯ Shiv ☯ and | Nico | like this.
  11. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    Nope. I'm just going to need to deal with it.
    My girl hasn't talked to me for a while, it's giving me anxiety. Is that, normal?
    Aug 30, 2016
  12. AntiqueRevolverGuy
    AntiqueRevolverGuy
    Sorry for asking that. I'm a teenager, and us teenagers are anxious for relationship advice,
    Sep 4, 2016