1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by lwyrup

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Sorry for the relapse, don't be discouraged :)
    Oct 17, 2020
  2. Cyanea
    Cyanea
    Every little thing is gonna be all right! Start all over lwyrup! Stay with us on NF! Together we can heal our brains
    Oct 17, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Happens to the best of us. Get back up and start running again. Good luck.
    Oct 17, 2020
  4. lwyrup
    lwyrup
    thank you all. I'll keep trying.
    tho the shittiest feeling is when I know I saw it coming but couldn't do shit about it
    Oct 17, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's the thing. You could've done something about it but you didn't EXTREMELY reject the idea of doing the deed. The shaytan whispered in your ears,clouding and disabling your reasons to not do PMO and put you in a position where you would think "Just one more time. It won't happen again."
    Oct 17, 2020
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Do not fall down. Do not fight a battle you know you can't win. You can't beat your PMO addictiveness as you are now but you can always run from it. Run from the positions where you always fall down. Learn from your mistakes. When, why , where and how did you let yourself slip? Answering these will definitely give you the upper hand the next time you're in a position like that again. You got this. You can do this.
    Oct 17, 2020
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Start fighting again!!!
    Oct 17, 2020
  8. SushiLover05
    SushiLover05
    Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that! I know it's f'ing sucks, my bro! But that's okay! Failure is how we grow! Get back up stronger bro! Don't give up! Take care!
    Oct 18, 2020
  9. Tony Corleone
    Tony Corleone
    We’re with you man. You can do this, start over! And of course... plan ahead... try to make small changes to your habits!
    Oct 18, 2020
  10. lwyrup
    lwyrup
    will do. thank you! you people are the best
    Oct 18, 2020
  11. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Control, resist the sexual thoughts. Eat healthy and meditate.
    Oct 19, 2020