1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by GhostRider@11

1. GhostRider@11
    GhostRider@11
    You know what, even I am not in mood of writing this exam, good bye exam, I hope, I never see you again.
    Oct 29, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    and you almost were good. Disappointing
    Oct 29, 2020
    GhostRider@11 likes this.
  3. GhostRider@11
    GhostRider@11
    Let it be, I don't have any feelings left to become a good person or to be a nice student anymore.
    Oct 29, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    oh yeah lets be bad bois, anarchy and shit. Get over your edgy phase already. What matters are you actions you do today that you can look back 10 years later. Not giving a fuck is nothing to be proud of. You don't become a good because you do good for yourself.
    Oct 29, 2020
  5. GhostRider@11
    GhostRider@11
    Please man, I know all those things, and after all I am not doing bad with anyone, I am just not attempting a exam, You might call me lazy, but I don't feel like wasting my time on that paper. Anyway, our teacher never corrects these papers, he randomly puts marks, only final exams marks matters.
    Oct 29, 2020
    Khufu likes this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    The point that you are missing is that this right here defines your grades by defining your attitude. I really don't like to talk down people's work but if you would see my time schedule you would shit bricks. If you don't want to serve others change your attitude towards work. "If I cease becoming better, I shall cease to be good"
    Oct 29, 2020
    GhostRider@11 likes this.