1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by IWantToBreakFree123

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No problem dude. Get back soon. Wish you best luck. :)
    Oct 30, 2020
  2. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    Thank you. Relapses come from nowhere, at the most unexpected moments. We have to be aware of it.
    Best wishes to you, take care of yourself! :)
    Oct 30, 2020
  3. ola501
    ola501
    Maybe give us an update on what you think went wrong, could be avoided and improved in the future. Don't make the same mistake twice. I did it way too many times in my life already. Remember this is an ongoing war, and every day is a battle. Being honest with yourself is one of the hardest things, but eventually moves you forward/ #staystrong!
    Oct 30, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    #SpermLivesMatter
    Oct 30, 2020
  5. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    @ola501 Wow, what a word of wisdom! I think like many of us I bother about the current world situation, everywhere we look there is a mess. Last week I began slipping off, before two weeks ago everything was going really well. I think the reason I failed is that I began accept and follow inappropriate thoughts instead letting them fade away and carry on with the healthy activities.
    Oct 30, 2020
  6. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    @ola501 Let's keep going, we always have to remember what is really important and never let bad thoughts to take over the good ones. Have a happy peaceful weekend! #staystrong!
    Oct 30, 2020
  7. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    Shake it off, believe in doing better this time
    Oct 30, 2020
  8. IWantToBreakFree123
    IWantToBreakFree123
    Nov 1, 2020