1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by | Nico |

1. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    For me to even orgasm sometimes.... its getting worse again. Idk I need to start abstaining again but iam scared. Last time I did 90 days it was very painful
    Nov 25, 2020
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good to see you back here! You’ll pull out of this. One day at a time.
    Nov 25, 2020
  3. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    More painful than the situation you are in now? 0.o
    Nov 25, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hey man, didn't know you were struggling so much. Sorry about it. I remember how wonderful you did the first time you joined my friend. With also other chores to do. I know that that man is still here. So let him out. You need to take charge of your life :)
    Nov 25, 2020
  5. IGY
    IGY
    I feel the same as the other friends above. Remember Nico, the pain of discipline is preferable to the pain of regret. Your future happiness is on the line. Draw strength from us. <3
    Nov 25, 2020
  6. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    @Shadow™輝ツ , idk I think I actually prefer to live in sin but I want to change it of course. @fg4795 , yes but I did suffer a lot as well it was so overwhelming to go cold turkey Iam just scared to experience that again
    Nov 25, 2020
  7. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    @IGY thanks igy yes I need to talk with you guys more often :)
    Nov 25, 2020
  8. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    I don’t want you to ruin your 20s, I hope you don’t want to either nico
    Nov 25, 2020
  9. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Yeah youre right. I dont want to ruin it. But it just looks and feels like I want to ruin everything. Iam going to speak to my therapist next week and see what we can do about that
    Nov 25, 2020
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Do know that there's a light. Its kinda gleam, but its still there. Good luck.
    Nov 25, 2020
  11. | Nico |
    Nov 25, 2020
  12. IGY
    IGY
    I hope you can open up to your therapist about this addiction Nico. I know you have a tendency to worry about what others think of you. But your therapist will have listened without judgment to countless guys like you with sex-related issues. All the best mate. :)
    Nov 25, 2020
  13. | Nico |
    | Nico |
    Yeah I have no choice but to open up otherwise Iam just wasting my money haha.
    Nov 26, 2020