1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Ibrahim Haidar
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2014
Manage Groups:

Following 1

Student (medschool)

Share This Page

Ibrahim Haidar

Fapstronaut, from Timisoara, Romania

Ibrahim Haidar was last seen:
Jun 8, 2014
    1. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Check your e-mail.
    2. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      My inbox is less than half full. YOU need to clear YOUR inbox mate :)
    3. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Error message: Ibrahim Haidar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    4. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Hi buddy, please clear your inbox as I cannot message you. Cheers - vertigo.
    5. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      My inbox is clear now :)
    6. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      That's good. Actually, I thought it was your turn to respond but, of course it is mine. I read it when you posted it and then in my mind, I thought I had responded. Slight malfunction of the accountability partner, lol. I will reply properly (probably tonight). Everything is fine here and I am pleased to have reached 1 week ahead and still going strong. Keep going, too. It is so rewarding when we abstain, isn't it? Ma'a salama :P
    7. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Are you all right buddy?
  • About

Student (medschool)
    18/yo Male, living in Romania. An adolescence filled with bad friends & biopolar disorder lead to a need for a stress release. Thus I delved into PMO for the last 7 years. I enjoy calesthenics, biking, cooking, flirting (especially), running, hugging, cuddling, laughing, eating, feeding, animals, gaming, reading, writing.....