1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tony Corleone

1. Tony Corleone
    Tony Corleone
    I haven’t logged into this forum because I don’t have time... but still found time to do PMO! :) I’ve decided, I’ll be active here no matter how busy I get
    Dec 7, 2020
  2. Tony Corleone
    Tony Corleone
    Because being here makes me feel stronger and hopeful.... I’m just so ashamed of myself now... I need you guys.
    Dec 7, 2020
  3. Shadow™輝ツ
    Shadow™輝ツ
    You need yourself my bro, only you can solve your problem, stress is the issue as i can see by your situation. Tomar onek strong thakte hobe bro, no matter what.
    Dec 7, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Don't worry.... there is hope. And you can get a hold on all these things. And there is an end to this addiction. I promise it you. Embrace you emotions. Pain, fear, love and hope. Then calm your mind and ask yourself what the best strategist in the world would do first. Get an overview. Plan. Do your tasks and stop talking about it!
    Dec 7, 2020
  5. Follower of God❤️
    Follower of God❤️
    Ask help from God and meditate, hope won't do anything.
    God will show you the way.
    Dec 8, 2020
    aricking and Tony Corleone like this.
  6. Tony Corleone
    Tony Corleone
    Thanks to all of you! I feel so hopeful. I’ll stay strong and work hard, I’m better than this! I pray for all of you. You are such good people, May the Creator bless you all.
    Dec 8, 2020
    aricking and The Symbol of Hope like this.