1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aricking

1. Pursuing Greatness
    Pursuing Greatness
    338 is certainly a crazy number.. Keep going man!
    Dec 10, 2020
  2. Better version of myself
    Better version of myself
    Dec 10, 2020
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Also me, before i had an esistential crysis and feel lonely, then discovery philosophy and Spirituality, i was near to kill myself before that!
    Dec 10, 2020
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    i don't know if you understand that feeling where you feel lonely, in front not of humans but of the entire existence.
    Dec 10, 2020
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    it was a "bug" in my life, caused by my conviction of materialism was the true and only answer, i needed month s for recovery. this feeling happend just 5 days after NoFap
    Dec 10, 2020
  6. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    You can now START Working on yourself. Good luck :)
    Dec 10, 2020
  7. Pursuing Greatness
    Pursuing Greatness
    @En?gma bro, I know how you feel and it sucks. I've had my fair share of mental issues. Talk to someone about it, that will really really help. Also, all of us are there for you man. DM any of us anytime, man.
    Dec 10, 2020
  8. aricking
    aricking
    @En?gma i had this kind of feeling,which is loneliness combined woth depression, i never thought this phase will end but just after 2 months of nofap everything became normal
    Dec 11, 2020
  9. aricking
    aricking
    Philosophy played an important role in that recovery
    Dec 11, 2020
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Guys i'm actually okay it passed, but yes it was a terrible moment, i wzsn't able to sleep because i was seeing this existance like an illusion, it was like this w as just something meaning to end with nosense, then i understan d there is much more.
    Dec 11, 2020
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    is funny how this society educate you for being an hypocondriac, scary for the death, in this your only religion can be the science.
    Dec 11, 2020
  12. Henryforward
    Henryforward
    Amen to that, it's like the shale in our eyes fell out! A miricle.
    Dec 11, 2020