1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by moon 8

1. moon 8
    moon 8
    And having exams in 2 days.
    I have no idea why I did it, that was dumb.
    Anyways I learned from it, I wiil from now stop any thought even the smallest thing.
    Dec 28, 2020
  2. moon 8
    moon 8
    And concentrate on my studying and religious aspect of my life, and try to develop these two.
    I wann laugh and cry at the same time, laugh about how dumb it was and cry about how painful it is after putting a lot of work into the last 5 weeks. );
    Dec 28, 2020
  3. moon 8
    moon 8
    I have to get comfortable being uncomfortable.
    Dec 28, 2020
  4. moon 8
    moon 8
    I am starting all over again and will give best. <3
    Dec 28, 2020
  5. D@rk
    D@rk
    keep calm bro
    just learn from your failures and move ahead, Don't panic
    atleast you might be in a better condition now compared to the day you first came on NoFap, right?
    Dec 28, 2020
  6. moon 8
    moon 8
    Yes much better for sure.
    Dec 28, 2020
  7. D@rk
    D@rk
    Hey sis sorry for calling you bro just noticed it now
    Dec 28, 2020
  8. moon 8
    moon 8
    Hhh, its ok no problem ^-^
    Dec 28, 2020
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Shit happens. We've all been there, myself included. We have the strength to get back to it and surpass it. Good luck with your exam.
    Dec 28, 2020
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7, moon 8 and 2 others like this.
  10. Rosamund
    Rosamund
    Don't dawdle when you know you are in danger. Simply, extinguish the fire. You'll be on your feet again. Don't lose hope :)
    Dec 28, 2020
    One Eyed Owl, Toni7, moon 8 and 2 others like this.
  11. Godlovesme999
    Godlovesme999
    I failed after 36 days too.. This was my longest streak so far and planning to do better.. Please don't lose hope in yourself sis, you got this ♕^_^
    Dec 28, 2020
  12. thinking_differently
    thinking_differently
    Try Exercising in a moderate amount. It may help rid laziness(if any).
    Good luck
    Dec 28, 2020
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm sorry to hear that sister. But u managed to reach 36 days which that in itself is incredible. Many people on this site have relapsed countless times due to upcoming exams which causes stress. Pick yourself up and strive again. Aslong as u continue to strive, the battle is not over and will never be until you come out victorious :)
    Dec 28, 2020
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Some tips: study in the company of your family and NEVER alone, set up a comprehensive study plan that would allow u to achieve your set goals whilst giving u the freedom to do the things u like, and exercise :)
    Dec 28, 2020
  15. moon 8
    moon 8
    Dec 28, 2020
  16. roofs
    roofs
    Always sucks to loose a good streak and I used to feel devastated afterwards many times. By now I've learned that those 36 days you made it to have already had a great effect on you and despite the temporary reset, that change continues with the next streak now. No effort is wasted, good job on the past streak and surely your next one, too :)
    Dec 28, 2020
  17. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Amazing streak! Carry on and don't look back.
    Dec 28, 2020
  18. moon 8
    moon 8
    Thank you guys ♡
    @roofs @Wugazi32

yes I learned a lot from it especially that pmo is totally not part of my life, I can do without and I discovered what kind of person I really am without it and what huge negative effect it had on me.
    Dec 28, 2020